 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 493
    Re: Getting Serial IR Tower To Work With RoboLab —Claude Baumann
   (...) try GPS8.vi hat you can download at www.convict.lu/Jeune...amera8.llb I added a small sub.vi to GPS8.vi that allows you to find your USB converted serial port. Probably you have it on Com4. You can run this search...vi alone and determine the (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

        Re: Getting Serial IR Tower To Work With RoboLab —Tom Lohre
   (...) Thank you Claude. I will get a USB RS232 and go forward. I did find that now I cannot select the com4 port in "select Com" within RoboLab. I will try to get to the bottom of this and slowly work on what works. Tom (18 years ago, 4-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)