 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 43
Re: Robolab 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 17:10:29 GMT

To my knowledge this is the only Robolab site where anyone participates in
any discussions about Robolab. If someone knows of another site of this kind,
please post a reply.

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, Terry King writes:
Agghh..  Our school just ordered RoboLab
(site license) from Pittsco, received
it April 2nd, and IT'S ONLY 1.5 !!!!!

What did we do wrong?? Can we upgrade / exchange
this??  Exactly what do we need to order
to get 2.0??

I was depending on the 2.0 datalogging stuff for
a class we are about to start...

Please advise!

IsThere another RoboLab newsgroup?? This doesn't
seem to have much activity....

--
Regards,
Terry King   ...In The Woods In Vermont