 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 37
    Moving Robolab project files —Phil Firsenbaum
   I need to be able to move a Robolab Investigator project from one computer to another. Every time I attempt to do this, though, I run into problems. I've tried copying an individual project as well as the entire "My Projects" folder...same results. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

        Re: Moving Robolab project files —Richard Hamilton
   I have been moving Investigator projects without problems between three computers, two of which are Windows 98, and the other Windows 95. I have simply been copying the x.llb file from \ROBOLAB\Investigator Themes\My Projects to another computer (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)