 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 40
Re: Moving Robolab project files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 05:08:34 GMT

I have been moving Investigator projects without problems between three
computers, two of which are Windows 98, and the other Windows 95. I have simply
been copying the x.llb file from \ROBOLAB\Investigator Themes\My Projects to
another computer using network drives, floppies, and ftp. Is it possible there
are some differences in the two computers that are preventing this from
working?

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, Phil Firsenbaum writes:
I need to be able to move a Robolab Investigator project from one
computer to another. Every time I attempt to do this, though, I run into
problems. I've tried copying an individual project as well as the entire
"My Projects" folder...same results. The project simply won't open on
the new computer. If it does open it's missing all the contents
(programs, data sets, journal pages, etc.)

Any suggestion as to how to do this?

Phil