 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 368
  Robolab Documentation

Several recent posts have complained about the lack of Robolab documentation. "Engineering with Lego Bricks and Robolab" seems like a pretty good reference / tutorial handbook. It's available from (URL) (20 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Robolab Documentation

(...) for ROBOLAB before I order it? By the way, Dick, can you say if your new firmware works with ROBOLAB 2.5.4? Jerry (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  RE: Robolab Documentation

Although I shall not consider that as a manual, this is a very good reference book for intro to Robolab. Well, just say intro may not be fair either, as it does include some advanced concepts at the end of the book. It contains useful sample codes, (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Robolab Documentation

(...) based on a question that I asked back on Dec 11: "I followed instructions replacing firmware.txt with the replacement file as instructed. The download went smoothly,immediately upon finishing (two beeps) the LCD screen started counting in (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Robolab Documentation

The replacement firmware has several modes for displaying the clock. HH.MM, MM.SS and M.SS.S. The first format is the Lego standard whcih I find failry uninformative. The clock is reset to zero whenever RCX is powered up although many IDE's reset it (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Robolab Documentation

After Dick's recommendation and Elizabeth's support, I purchased Engineering With LEGO Bricks and Robolab ((URL) Second Edition for ROBOLAB 2.5.4 is now shipping. I have struggled with this program for several years, Now, while reading the book, the (...) (19 years ago, 5-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)