 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 333
332  |  334
Subject:
Understanding Event Register Container
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 00:17:20 GMT

Below is text output of a Robolab 2.5 program using two concurrent events.  What
exactly does "Variable 0 = 0" mean?  It's right under the EventLand label.  This
line represent the default Red Container being assigned the Event Register
Container.

Begin of Task 0
Set sensor 0 to type Light
Set sensor 0 to mode Raw - slope: 4
Set sensor 2 to type Light
Set sensor 2 to mode Raw - slope: 4
Wait for Constant  100
sete 0,0,10
set 28,0,2,10
set 29,0,2,35
set 30,0,2,2
set 31,0,2,1
sete 2,2,10
set 28,2,2,10
set 29,2,2,35
set 30,2,2,2
set 31,2,2,1
Label0:
Set power of motors A to Constant  7
Set direction to A Forward
Turn motors A On
Set power of motors C to Constant  7
Set direction to C Forward
Turn motors C On
monel 2,5,EventLand
Jump Label2

EventLand:
Variable 0 =  0
If Constant  3 = Variable  0  then Label1002
Set power of motors A to Constant  7
Set direction to A Backward
Turn motors A On
Wait for Constant  15
Jump Label1005
Label1002:
If Constant  2 = Variable  0  then Label1003
Set power of motors C to Constant  7
Set direction to C Backward
Turn motors C On
Wait for Constant  15