 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 326
Re: lego pneumatic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 20:36:54 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, Elizabeth Mabrey wrote:
Suggestion on a good book which focus on more penumatic construction with
LEGO?

Hi Liz,

  One of the books I co-authored in has a Mindstorms based adding machine that
performs arithmetic using pneumatics.  Since the printing of that book,
pneumatics design has advanced quite a ways.

  I build a lot pneuatic things, and would be happy to share my knowledge
openly, either here on lugnet or via email.

  I have a fair amount of information on my website: www.kclague.net
There are many learned and knowlegable people that hang out in technic.  We have
an active thread about best compressor design.  Search for SSClagorpion in
posts.  There are a lot of posts on the topic.

  I also have a power point presentation that I presented at BrickFest DC 2003
called pneumatic_magic.ppt in this folder on brickshelf:

  This web page http://www.kclague.net/Sequencer/index.htm describes my most up
to date knowledge about making pneumatic creatures that walk and such without
any electronic at all.

--
thanks,
Elizabeth Mabrey