 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 289
    Re: What is "Stop Event Monitoring" for? —Dick Swan
   Don't know specifically about Robolab, but usage might be. "I want to monitor a bump sensor for the next 100 milliseconds for an event; if the event doesn't happen in this time, then stop monitoring for the event." One way to program this is define (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

        Re: What is "Stop Event Monitoring" for? —Don Stauffer
   While I was dwelling on the fundamental interconnectedness of all (...) Thanks - that's what I thought - only necessary to cancel monitoring when an event has not happened. <snip> (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)