 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 287
  Is there a bug database?

Is there a bug database for Robolab? Unless it's the first perfect program ever written, there have to be bugs. Is there a procedure in place to report suspected bugs? Are they being cataloged, hopefully in a searchable database? (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  RE: Is there a bug database?

Don, Here is a link that hopefully will help you: (URL) contains the latest patch levels including the beta patch to Robolab 2.5.3 for the Mac and PC. There is not a public bug list. Part of the problem with a public bug list is the Robolab by Tufts (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Is there a bug database?

While I was dwelling on the fundamental interconnectedness of all (...) I'm running 2.5.3 already. Not aware of it being beta, though. (...) Too bad. A bug database would save lots of time duplicating efforts, and would also be a good educational (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)