 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 283
    What is "Stop Event Monitoring" for? —Don Stauffer
   The Robolab manual says "This command stops the program from watching for events" and gives an example which is essentially identical to the example for the "Start Monitoring for an Event" icon except it adds a "Stop Event Monitoring" icon after the (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

        Re: What is "Stop Event Monitoring" for? —Dick Swan
   Don't know specifically about Robolab, but usage might be. "I want to monitor a bump sensor for the next 100 milliseconds for an event; if the event doesn't happen in this time, then stop monitoring for the event." One way to program this is define (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

        Re: What is "Stop Event Monitoring" for? —Don Stauffer
   While I was dwelling on the fundamental interconnectedness of all (...) Thanks - that's what I thought - only necessary to cancel monitoring when an event has not happened. <snip> (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)