 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 275
  Re: "Non-Robolab" LabView functions

(...) Still waiting to hear from Dick about that. (...) I disagree that it's easier to understand and use. Possibly easier to learn or figure out without documentation, up to a point. But ease of learning is not the same as ease of use. Graphical (...) (21 years ago, 30-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: "Non-Robolab" LabView functions

(...) Disagree. It's a matter of habitudes. Once you're familiar with the whole environment, you may write extremely complex programs without getting lost. For example, in our recent "Mars-mission" telerobotics project the complete programming -the (...) (21 years ago, 30-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)