 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 24
  Re: Using ROBOLAB for FIRST LEGO League

More importantly (to me at least :-) how do we get info about the 2000 FLL season? Is there any information anywhere yet? -Peter "Richard Hamilton" <rhamilton@wis.twc.com> wrote in message news:FqGL36.CH9@lugnet.com... (...) with the (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Using ROBOLAB for FIRST LEGO League

(...) According to First, the 2000 season will have the same schedule as the 1999 season. They will require registration by September 2000, they will start the challenge starting in October, and will hold tournaments in early December. (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Using ROBOLAB for FIRST LEGO League

They now have information about the new FLL season on their web site at: (URL) Veteran teams can register now to reserve their team number from last year (after First fixes their frontpage bug). (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)