 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 226
    Re: usb tower failed in XP! —Elizabeth Mabrey
   After I have done trouble-shooting for hours on my toshiba-laptop, the point of failure seems to be between the ir tower & the rcx...: - the ir tower did insteed install properly... I have verified with the device manager as well. - the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

        Re: usb tower failed in XP! —Elizabeth Mabrey
   Since this subject does not match the possible problem, I started a new thread to reflect the more accurate symptom "failure in communicaton between RCX & IR Tower" (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)