 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 164
  newbie question

I have just got Robolab 2.5 and forgot to order user guides with it. Is it just me, or is it not entirely intuitive? I cannot yet find a way of starting a new project without first opening an existing one - am I missing something? (I have bought it (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: newbie question

(...) Chris, if you start it in 'Programmer' mode and double-click (say) 'Inventor 4' you will open a new file complete with the 'Begin' and 'End' icons. If you pull down the 'Help' menu and click on 'Show Context Help' a screen will open that (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)