 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 156
  Re: startin with robolab

I have only the building parts to an Intelligent House set and the illustrated building instructions... I suppose I can download the Robolab software right? But my doubt is if I must buy the RCX and IR Tower. -- Paula Berger E-mail: (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: startin with robolab

(...) I'm pretty sure that you cannot download ROBOLAB, but must purchase it. What country are you in? This page will help you figure out where you can buy it: (URL) will need ROBOLAB version 2.5 if you do not want to buy the RCX and IR Tower. As (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)