 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 91
  RE: Assembly tool?

(...) Jonathan, you use the GNU toolchain to assemble the files, but why bother? The pbforth.srec file is available for download and it is complete by itself. Just use "nqc -firmware pbforth.srec " to get it into the RCX. I have a newer release with (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: Assembly tool?

Hi Ralph, (...) I wanted to see if I could stop pbFORTH from echoing characters back to the PC. I figured it wouldn't be hard to do, and it would make my HyperTerminal sessions look a lot cleaner. So what do you use? I couldn't get (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  RE: Assembly tool?

(...) Its not pbFORTH, its the RCX tower. Thats how I can tell if pbFORTH crashed, the HyperTerminal screen looks NORMAL!!!! It is a bit annoying though. I started work on a Tcl uploader when I decided a better tutorial was more important. More (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)