 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 73
FW: New pbFORTH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 16:36:55 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralph Hempel [mailto:rhempel@bmts.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 01, 1999 1:29 PM
To: robots@jpsc.co.uk
Subject: RE: New pbFORTH

DUH. I called it pball103c.txt instead of .zip!

You should be able to find the file under

<http://www.bmts.com/~rhempel/lego/pbFORTH/pball103c.zip>

It's only about 60K in total...Let me know how things work out

I got a simple task to check the power switch, but it didn't come
back as expected.

Oh, I also added SET_timer and GET_timer. See the source. They implement
high resolution (10msec) count down and hold timers (up to 10 of them).

ie SET_timer sets it to the desired number of 10msec clicks and then all
you have to do is read them and check for zero to detect expiry!

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.bmts.com/~rhempel/lego/pbFORTH/default.html>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com