 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 619
    RE: Problem with rcxTcl.exe and the USB IR tower —Ralph Hempel
   (...) I fanlly got a spare machine with a fresh Win98 install, and then I installed the LEGO tower driver. Sure enough, rcxTcl.exe does not find the USB tower.... So I have some investigating to do. Ralph (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        RE: Problem with rcxTcl.exe and the USB IR tower —Ralph Hempel
   I have a tentative solution to this problem. I've written a DLL that will also allow me to change some interesting stuff like baud rate and imeouts on the tower. This may allow us to finally get full control of the RCX USB tower! Hopefully I can (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)