 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 615
    RE: IR problems —Ralph Hempel
   (...) EKEY always waits for input. Use EKEY? to see if anything is available... Looking at the source, I see that there is a possiblity that in the time between checking for a character with EKEY? and actually reading it with EKEY, that an error can (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        Re: IR problems —Mario Beaulieu
   (...) I did not explain my problem properly but you got it anyway! I do use EKEY? before EKEY, but sometimes EKEY seems to block. Thanks for taking your time to look into this. As for the new word (wow!), in Forth-79, there was a word called ?KEY (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)