 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 598
    RE: Problem with rcxTcl.exe and the USB IR tower —Ralph Hempel
   (...) I'll check this out on a system that has absolutely no Tcl support, but as you might expect - it works fine here :-) (...) I'm sure John Hansen would appreciate any feedback on BricxCC - even if it'a a problem report. (...) That's the spirit! (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)