 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 559
Re: Loading firmware
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 19:41:18 GMT

Do you have any programming experience with Forth?

Cheers, Ralph

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Bruce Keltz
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2002 6:28 PM
To: lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth@lugnet.com
Subject: Loading firmware

I am a newbie to RIS 1.0  and would like to install pbforth as my firmware
and then use it as my command(programming) language. How do I get started. I
have downloaded the Active State Tcl ,rcxtel, and nqc to my computer. Where
do I go from here ?
BDK
I had some experience with Forth but many years ago. T be honest with you I think I am going to tackle the nqc language first before going ahead with the Forth. I don't know if I want to mess with the firmware at this stage.Thanks for your quick response.
Bruce