 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 543
  Re: Aborting from ISR

Hi, (...) My questions were a bit ambiguous. I don't want to abort the routine running on the ISR; I want (from the ISR routine) to abort a currently running user routine - eg abort something started from the console. So, for example, if a program (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: Aborting from ISR

(...) I see. Tired of re-booting hey? :o)) There's no way already available that I know of. I think that Mr. Hempel is looking into this. Maybe if we play with the return stack... (...) The way Forth works is that it is running the program. If you (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: Aborting from ISR

Ah I see... intriguing idea :) Rereading your original post it should have been quite clear what you wanted. Unfortunately (as far as I know) Mario is right, there doesn't seem to be a clean solution other than manipulating the return stack. I've (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)