 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 449
    Re: Support for pbForth in BricxCC —John Hansen
   (...) My plan is to simply have the editor syntax highlight the built-in words in various (configurable) ways. Comments, for instance, () and \ would be highlighter in a certain way. Numbers in another. Standard Forth words that are not simple (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        Re: Support for pbForth in BricxCC —Darin Johnson
   (...) I wrote a hack to dump all the words, and here's the result for version 2.0.0. The word list has changed since 1999. I think the list is complete, but no guarantees. ?DUP 2SWAP 2OVER 2DROP 2DUP RSHIFT DLShift LSHIFT MOD / * */ SM/REM /MOD (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)