 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 447
    rotation sensors —Ian Smith
   Do I have to manually frequently read the values from rotation sensors for the count to work, or does the firmware monitor the sensor for me? I have home-brew passive sensors, touch sensors and light sensors working fine, but the rotation sensor is (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        RE: rotation sensors —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Yes, you need to read the rotation sensor continuously. Be careful to not read it TOO quickly, especially if the sensor is turning slowly or you get the jumpy count problem. There is a fix for it and I might add it too the rotation sensor code (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)