 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 443
Re: IRC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 13:11:17 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, Ben Crinion writes:

Anyone who is a regular user of IRC can join my channel #LegoMindstorms (on
dalnet). Coma and chat or give/recieve assistance. If you join you are
welcome to Ops because anyone in here will know more about Mindstorms than
me as i know almost nothing.

Please, in the future, cross post to multiple groups instead of separate
messages.  You can cross post in the web interface by entering all of the
newsgroups separated by commas.  If posting via NNTP, most newsreaders allow
you to sellect multiple groups for posting.

-Rob.