 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 44
FW: pbFORTH and MARKER
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 16:35:59 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralph Hempel [mailto:rhempel@bmts.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 1999 12:55 PM
To: John Cooper
Subject: pbFORTH and MARKER

John,

I have discovered yet another bug in the CREATE DOES>
of pbFORTH and fixed it. Now MARKER works!

I'd like to get the complete package together and
documented before I send it out again.

Are you in a big hurry for MARKER? I think I can
get a decent release out by next Monday...

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.bmts.com/~rhempel/lego/pbFORTH/default.html>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com