 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 428
  RE: RCX Crash!

Henrik, Don't panic. To make sure that you have actually killed the pbForth firmware, you need to take out the batteries while it's actually running a program. I've had it showing "4th" on the display for over 1 month just on batteries. If it's (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: RCX Crash!

Well, acually I wanted to download the pbForth into the RCX because I was reading the book EXTREME MINDSTORMS that you wrote with Dave Baum. In the pbForth chapter I just read trough until I got to the second part. There I needed to test for myself (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)