 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 420
419  |  421
Subject:
Confusion regarding the POWER_OFF command.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 04:23:42 GMT

I'm a little confused with the POWER_OFF word.

From reading the documentation, I would have though the following would
work:

POWER_INIT

: test  BEGIN DO-WORK POWER_OFF 0 UNTIL ;

When 'test' is executed, both 'DO-WORK' and 'POWER_OFF' are executed,
but I can't get the loop to iterate once again by pressing the
"On/Off" key.  I would like some way to power down the operation of a
robot to save battery power.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?