 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 412
RE: rcxtcl.zip & other mindstorm sets for RCX / pbForth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 03:19:08 GMT

Hoorah, thx alot yes it does work now...though I had patched my old one
using the pkunzip repair facility. Is Vision command any use with
pbForth...
I mean any point of getting it ? If not what are good sets to buy
to augment
RIS 1.5 using pbForth ?

Roland,

I have discussed other sets to augment the RCX in the past. My favorite
(if you can get one) is the CodePilot set. Other than that, get at least one
UltimateAccessory kit, for the rotation sensor and remote control.

I don't have vision command, and don't plan on getting one, especially
because the robot is tethered. On the other hand, it would be pretty neat
to play with for stationary robots...

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbForth>

Buy "Extreme Mindstorms: an Advanced Guide to Lego Mindstorms"
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1893115844/hempeldesigngrou>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com