 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 411
  rcxtcl.zip & other mindstorm sets for RCX / pbForth

Hoorah, thx alot yes it does work now...though I had patched my old one using the pkunzip repair facility. Is Vision command any use with pbForth... I mean any point of getting it ? If not what are good sets to buy to augment RIS 1.5 using pbForth ? (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  RE: rcxtcl.zip & other mindstorm sets for RCX / pbForth

(...) Roland, I have discussed other sets to augment the RCX in the past. My favorite (if you can get one) is the CodePilot set. Other than that, get at least one UltimateAccessory kit, for the rotation sensor and remote control. I don't have vision (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)