 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 403
    RE: A reset key for pbforth —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Ersnt, Thanks for this tip. I was contemplating using some kind of interrupting switch to the batteries, this is much better. I might make it accept a parameter which is a mask of the keys to press for the reset function. I'll integrate this (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        Re: A reset key for pbforth —Ernst de Ridder
   (...) Good idea. I saw I didn't paste the definition of RESET_BUTTONS into the message. Inside the interrupt handler, the Program key hides the Run key. So Program+Run=4 and Program+View+Run=6. If I read the docs correctly this is not the normal (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)