 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 397
  New to PBforth - a few questions

Hello, I just installed PBforth and the associated GUI interface. It works great! However I do have a few questions to anyone who can help. If I type or just hit the enter key things seem OK. But after it sits for a few moments it gets junk on the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: New to PBforth - a few questions

Hi David, (...) Actually the power difference is hard to notice, regardless of platform. The different power levels are achieved using pulse width modulation, but something about the motors (maybe the flywheels) means that it's hard to notice much (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)