 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 392
  RE: Major breakthrough serial wise.

Soirry for the late reply, I've been on a sudden business trip and was unable to get to my email... (...) Great! I would leave the basic serial stuff alone and enable interrupt driven serial IO in a separate set of words, like RCX_INIT and (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: Major breakthrough serial wise.

(...) I'm confusing everybody by asking questions that imply that I am changing existing code. I do not touch existing code. The question about where to enable the interrupt is a final cleanup one. It is not what I am doing now. I have not touched (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)