 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 346
    More info on pbForth GUI —Ralph Hempel
   Thanks to Jeffrey Hazen, Steve Morris, Paul Addison, Mario Ferrari, and others, I can happily confirm that the new GUI works on Windows NT and Windows 2K. There are still some issues under Linux... I've added more info to the default GUI home page (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics)