 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 346
345  |  347
Subject:
More info on pbForth GUI
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 02:08:26 GMT

Thanks to Jeffrey Hazen, Steve Morris, Paul Addison,
Mario Ferrari, and others, I can happily confirm that the
new GUI works on Windows NT and Windows 2K.

There are still some issues under Linux...

I've added more info to the default GUI home page at:

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH/pbForthGUI.html>

And as soon as I figure out what's up with the linux version,
I'll update it again. Thanks to all who have tested it so far...

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com