 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 345
    Help with Terminal Emulator —Jerry Weinberg
   I'm just getting started using pbForth, and I'm having trouble with the terminal emulator echoing garbage on the screen with almost every key stroke. I've tried all of the suggested terminal emulators with the same results, including hyperterminal, (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        Re: Help with Terminal Emulator —Steven J. Morris
   (...) A little more information please. Describe the sequence. Start by taking a battery out for at least 10 second so you know the RCX is in a known state. Then verify that the config file is pointed to the right serial port. Then try to download (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)