 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 322
    Factor upload script for user extensions —Steven J. Morris
   Ralph, I suggest that you factor a proceedure out of the tcl uploadScript that sends a string to the RCX. This could then be used for additional menu or tcl commands that send Forth code to the RCX. Here is a potential implementation used to power (...) (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        RE: Factor upload script for user extensions —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Ummm, great idea. How about an item that turns into a pulldown list of 1-liners? I've got the X close or AltF4 shell closing capture thing, and I've also got XMODEM working. If I can get enough time, a public beta is in order... Cheers, Ralph (...) (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)