 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 323
RE: Factor upload script for user extensions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2000 12:55:23 GMT

Ralph,

I suggest that you factor a proceedure out of the tcl uploadScript
that sends a string to the RCX. This could then be used for additional
menu or tcl commands that send Forth code to the RCX. Here is a
potential
implementation used to power down the RCX:

Ummm, great idea. How about an item that turns into
a pulldown list of 1-liners?

I've got the X close or AltF4 shell closing capture thing, and
I've also got XMODEM working. If I can get enough time, a public beta
is in order...

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>