 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 315
  Standard extension suggestions

I suggest that we collectively create a standard extension package that makes life a little simpler for beginners or maybe for developers in general. I have already started what I would use but it occured to me that this might be of general value. (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: Standard extension suggestions

I think that's a great idea. I find example code the easiest way for me to learn. The pbForth can be little intimidating at first, (you can't even turn off the power with the on-off button). Earlier last fall Sergey Udovenko posted some code handle (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  RE: Standard extension suggestions

Glen Paling Wrote: (...) Snipped code samples... Glen, These are really a good example of how the community can help itself. How does everyone feel about a code repository? How should it be implemented? Where should it live? I'm reluctant to have (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)