 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 314
  POWER_OFF serial port interaction

The following word has unexpected behavior: : off ." off" CR CR POWER_OFF ." on" CR ; I see the output when it turns off. when I turn it on I see nothing on the serial port. It finally appears when I type anything at the terminal. The character I (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)