 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 301
    Multitasking questions —Steven J. Morris
   1) scripts/muldemo.txt uses the word HAT instead of ALLOT_TASK. Does HAT actually exist or is this left over from hforth. 2) Tasking by convention? When do tasks switch? PAUSE obviously. Does AWAKE actually context switch or only mark the task as (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        RE: Multitasking questions —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Ummm, I'm in the process of verifying all of the old scripts I package with pbForth. It looks like HAT is what actually works, and I've managed to change the documentation and not the code. HAT is in the origianl hForth implementation but I (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        Banging on the tasker —Steven J. Morris
   (...) That's my plan. The nice thing about the tasker is that people can write code in a format they are more used to. The same things can be done with event driven single task code but it inverts the control flow. It is more meaningful for most (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)