 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 300
    RE: Multitasking —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Yes, indeed it does. But the catch is that if you're NOT in the CLI and spinning on something, you don't get anything else done (DUH!) Steve, you sound like you know multitasking issues. Sorry if what I said in a previous post implied (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        Re: Multitasking —Steven J. Morris
   (...) 90% of my career has been in embedded systems and now I am doing ASIC design. ASICs are the ultimate in multitasking. Every one of those gazillions of transistors looks at its input continuously in parallel with the others in order to decide (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)