 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 249
    Re: TpForth Project ? —Mark Tarrabain
   (...) Forgive me for flogging a (probably) dead horse, but I still fail to see what the problem here is. There is a freely available ANSI C compiler for most major systems today, including Mac, Windows, and most Unices. Further, I know from a great (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        RE: TpForth Project ? —Ralph Hempel
     (...) The basic problem, Mark, is time. I just don't have the time to properly support a compiler for three platforms. I can barely keep up with the demands pbForth makes of my spare time. I write strict ANSI-C all day long, and pbForth is a bit of (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)