 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 247
Re: TpForth Project ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 09:22:23 GMT

Harald <harald@windholm.com> wrote:
Ralph,
You might want to check out the TPForth Developer Studio, a cross • compiling
Forth system for embedded apps. Seems to have a nice IDE (though not in
Forth) that should be quickly adaptable to support pbForth. And it's free • to
non-commercial users.

http://www.technopoint.net/tpforth/

Following Harald's suggestion yesterday I downloaded the (big) TPForth
Developer Studio. My very first impression is it would be a very cool tool
to use together with pbForth.

In the comments field of the downloading form I wrote I plan to experiment
with Forth and the LEGO Minstorms microcomputer. Later in the afternoon I
received an e-mail from Technopoint International Incorporated. They say
they're interested in learning more about the Lego platform that could prove
a worth tool to experiment with.

I gave them some general info and some links to look at, and most of all I
described briefly pbForth and I pointed them to Ralph's site. Ralph, now you
know they might contact you :-)

Mario

Web page: http://www.geocities.com/~marioferrari
LUGNET member page:  http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=22