 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 212
  Re: sending files to pbForth - results

Hello. I became acquainted with pbforth via Jonathan Knudsen's (O'Reilly) books and think that it's a terrific place to learn forth. I am using CRT with line delay=100 and char delay=20, but if I wait between carriage returns, I get "garbage" I (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: sending files to pbForth - results

(...) think (...) Also, try the places like www.forth.org or www.taygeta.com (...) com port (...) I'm afraid there is no any good way. Seems this "garbage" appears due to some design problems in IR tower scheme. Usually it happened whenever the (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)