 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 174
    RE: Save image word for pbForth. —Ralph Hempel
   (...) This is an important part of what I want pbForth to be. It should be possible lo load up "precompiled" images to let users put exactly what they want in their system. (...) Since SAVE-SYSTEM is something you do at the END of the development (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        Re: Save image word for pbForth. —Sergey Udovenko
   (...) I like the solution proposed by many Forht packages (by hForth in particular): there is a basic kernel and a few different variations with optional wordsets. For myself, I would like to see at least one additional variation to pbForth - image (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        RE: Save image word for pbForth. —Ralph Hempel
   (...) OhOh. Now you have got me thinking again. I can fix my make system to provide images that have optional wordsets, double precision, floats, etc. This is a good thing. (...) Check (URL) and look in the PDA section. LOTS of free stuff there. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)