 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 144
  RE: Double echo

Sergey wrote: <Discussion of ECHO_ON ECHO_OFF snipped> (...) Personally, this is a BIG advantage. Users who do not have access to Tcl now have to deal with double respose characters. A simple ECHO_OFF at the beginning of their script and they now (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: Double echo

(...) I also think that standardisation is not a primary goal in our case ;) I still can't see a real necessity to have it as switchable feature, but having these ECHO_ON / ECHO_OFF available it's better then nothing. Would be nice to have them in a (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)