 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 132
Re: RCX Firmware and SP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 08:36:51 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Ralph Hempel writes:
Hi All,

After a very frustrating weekend of fiddling with pbFORTH, I caved
and asked Kekoa to help with a problem I was having with
read_sensor() and pbFORTH. The problem we (mostly he) unearthed
has to do with the SP and RCX firmware routines, so I thought
it would be appropriate to post here...

[...]

Hi Ralph,
Could you please explain more about consequences for pbFORTH user?
As far as I can see, pbFORTH uses fixed 256-byte stack - does it mean that
pbFORTH suffers from this problem too?

Thanks
Sergey Udovenko