 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 13
    RE: FORTH editor/IDE —Ralph Hempel
   (...) I'm not in the process of writing an IDE, but I'm not sure you need one either. (...) I'm going to make the pbFORTH a bit more user friendly shortly, by adding a MARKER word that essentially clears out all of your own definitions. (...) The (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        Re: FORTH editor/IDE —John Cooper
   (...) Yes, I forgot to turn it off after first downloading the firmware, and getting called away to do something else. Luckily they were rechargeables... (...) Thanks, I'll try it. I will be spending more time with FORTH over the next few weeks, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)