 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 123
    RE: pbForth —Ralph Hempel
   (...) I think there are some C to FORTH translators at www.forth.org, but the problem is you need to configure them to run on your CPU and then to output FORTH compatible with your target. Not an easy task. Why not just learn FORTH? I learned about (...) (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)